House

House

Sunday, June 22, 2008

New Blog!

A friend was recently complaining that I never update our website. I told her it is because it does take a while to edit photographs to the right size and write the code. She mentioned blogging with a blog server, which is easier. Well, since we are planning on changing ISPs anyway, I figured I would cave to the generic blog.

So a few notes: I have some friends that don't put their children's names on their blogs for privacy/security purposes. Since noting that, I have been a little concerned with how much information is on our old website. I'm going to follow the trend. To make it easier, however, I will start all nicknames with the same letter as the real names: Kandy, Missy, Sunny, and Buster. (If you know Ben and me but don't know our kids' names and want to know, feel free to e-mail us!)

So we'll see if I can keep up with this any better than the old way...

No comments: