House

House

Thursday, June 26, 2008

And I did that for....

So last night we did get an antibiotic for Sunny's foot. She took it this morning, but even before that, the swelling was down and she isn't favoring it at all. I poked it, and she didn't complain. I don't know if this Murphy's doing or the prayers we have been saying for her. In either case, I'm glad she's doing better.

I, unfortunately, have a cold. Colds in summer are very obnoxious. And my body is just screaming at me to get more rest, but I am having a hard time getting more with all these cute kids running around. So I walk around feeling like I'm in a fog. Today has been rather uneventful, or rather, the events have been mundane. The little fights that break out between siblings and the inevitable bonks and bruises, but nothing specifically worth mentioning.

1 comment:

Kristin Hanson said...

Hey guys! It's great to have you in the blogosphere so I can put you in my google reader. If you want an invite to ours, just send me and email.