House

House

Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We had a very merry Christmas. I think in our family history this will go down as the Christmas of The Littlest Pet Shop. All the girls got LPS sets from Santa which had 3 pets and lots of accessories! The older girls also got a Wii LPS game that they can play at Bama and Bamp's house. They also received LPS activity pads from my mom. Of course, Sunny got several Diego things because she loves "Go, Diego, Go!" Ben's big gift was a new laptop bag since his old one is falling apart. Ben got my hints and bought me a beautiful jewelry chest, which I love. My parents gave me a really cool cookbook full of 30-minute recipes. I'm really looking forward to trying a few of them!

We opened presents and then went to Ben's parents' house for breakfast and to hang out. In the afternoon, we headed to my folks' house, staying through the Smith Family Party in the evening. We managed to make it down the hill safely through the snow.

Today everyone is really enjoying their new stuff! The living room is the typical post-Christmas disaster area. We have tidied some, but I have decided not to be anal about it until tomorrow, especially since we were gone so much yesterday that this is the first chance to play with everything.

We hope you all had a very good Christmas, too. I am so grateful for my wonderful family and for our Savior, whose birth we celebrate at this joyous time.

1 comment:

Tami said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun Christmas! Your girls are lucky to have been given little pet shop stuff.. all of those little piece things usually drive me crazy. We heard that you guys are going to be buying a new house. Congrats! Merry Christmas!