House

House

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Water fun!

With all the hot weather, the kids have been having fun with water. On Tuesday night, they put on their swimsuits and helped Ben wash the car. After the car was clean, we let them play with the hose for a while. We have a swimming pool, but honestly, I think they had more fun with the hose.
Last night Ben picked picked up the canoe from my parents' house. It was kind of dirty from hanging out under their garage, so while I went walking with my friends, they hosed it down.

I have been walking with friends two nights a week. Last night I was kind of grumpy, so I wasn't going to go. They walked over to my house to pick me up! Wasn't that nice of them? How could I refuse? I went, and it helped me be less grumpy, of course.

1 comment:

Tami said...

Looks like fun! Your kids are so cute! They are all growing up so quickly.