House

House

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Too tall!

Today the girls were fighting over the one ballet costume we had in the house. I decided to get some of my old dance costumes out of storage. I was also thrilled to find the dress I wore to my baptismal service. I was so excited as I handed it to Kandy to try on. Her birthday isn't until March, but it doesn't hurt to be prepared. I was quite disappointed, however, to see that it hardly fits her now. She will definitely not look good in it by March! Maybe Missy can wear it now, but I doubt she'll fit it when she's eight.


After changing Buster's diaper, I was going to wash my hand. Holding him in the left arm, I turned on the water. After getting my right hand wet, I realized I really should wash them both. There was a convenient basket of clean laundry in the hall, so I set him down there. He liked it so much he stayed there for most of lunch.

No comments: