House

House

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New Blog Idea

I am an avid follower of some pretty funny blogs, and I have been trying to think of an idea for a funny blog for some time. I finally thought of one, and I would appreciate some help in getting it started! The other night, we were reading a usage label and started cracking up. There really are some hysterically funny labels out there. I have searched, and I can't find a blog that specializes in them. Oh, I find posts here and there, but not a dedicated blog.

So please look around and keep your eyes peeled for funny or bizarre labels. When you find them, please scan or photograph them for me and send them on over to robin [at] realtorrobin [dot] com with a subject line of "funny labels." (Please be respectful of any possible copyright issues from using images already online.)

Thanks for your help!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

So, what's the new funny blog address? Alas, I have no funny labels as of yet . . .is there any way you could post one as an example of what you're looking for?