House

House

Friday, December 11, 2009

Global warming? I think not...

I received a link from my grandfather that I would love to share with everybody! The idea that global warming is human-caused is a conspiracy. I have seen tons of excellent evidence that this is just part of the natural cycle. I do think we need to be wise stewards of our planet and not harm it unnecessarily. I recycle when possible and try to use more energy efficient things when it fits in my budget. As for global warming, you don't have to take my word for it:

Hurricane Expert Rips Climate Fears

What do you think of this issue?

1 comment:

Cutey said...

Lately the Trib has had some articles on this very subject. Of course they are buried in the paper and hard to find but I am saving each article because I find this so fascinating.