House

House

Friday, August 1, 2008

Nuttin' Honey

I pulled up my blog today and saw how long it has been since I updated it. This hasn't been a very eventful week, and I seem to have misplaced my camera... Blogging is interesting because some people write about events, some write about thoughts and feelings, and some do both. As I have been looking at my blog, I keep thinking I should write some deep thoughts. Unfortunately, I'm most likely to have deep thoughts while in the shower, far from my keyboard. When I sit down and try to come up with some thoughtful thoughts, my brain goes blank!

So I just thought I'd write today and say we're all here and alive! I have had some fun nights this week with friends. I went walking on Tuesday, and we had book club last night. I think it's time for Ben to go have a guys night because it has been a while since he has had one!

I guess the other "exciting" thing is the Great Clothing Change. I have been digging out all the hand-me-downs for Buster to find all the 6-9 month clothes (he was 5 months on Tuesday, but like I said, no camera!). I finally got around to getting out the 3T clothes for Sunny and cleaning out all the 24 month and 2T things. School uniforms need to come out of boxes for Missy. My living room is a disaster!

We are looking forward to a few things. Kandy starts 2nd grade on Monday, and Missy has her kindergarten assessment next week. A lot of Ben's family is in from out of town, so the girls are excited to play with cousins.

No comments: