House

House

Monday, August 25, 2008

Quotable Quotes III

1. At the store, Sunny and Buster were side-by-side in the cart. Getting frustrated with Buster grabbing her dress, Sunny hollered, "Buster's driving me nervous!"

2. Lunch was ready, so I told Sunny to get up on her stool. "Okay," she responded, "but only if I do the stinky-diaper sit." Um, I changed her diaper!

3. Yesterday while we were getting ready for church, I needed Sunny so I could do her hair. Ben called up the stairs: "Sunny, your mother is requesting your presence this instant!" Sunny zipped down the stairs and came to me really quickly. As I started doing her hair she asked, "Where are my presents?"

1 comment:

Robert said...

"Where are my presents?" made me laugh! I gotta remember that one. Of course, it probably only works once, maybe twice.