House

House

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Fun!

For Halloween this year, Kandy is a pioneer, Missy is a flapper, Sunny is Winnie the Pooh, and Buster is Tigger.

There is a lot to write about Halloween festivities! Last Saturday the girls had a Primary party and we had the Kendrick family party. Yesterday we carved the pumpkins that grew in our garden. Today there was a party at the girls' school, and tonight, of course, we will go Trick or Treating. I was going to upload photos, but there are way too many!!! I will add a few, but to see the rest, go to my Picasa Halloween Album.

They are making scary faces and posing with their pumpkins.
The dark-haired girl is our neighbor. She spends a lot of time at our house!

Ready for the Primary Party

Even I got to carve a pumpkin!
(Actually, I did most of the carving, but I got to
pick the face for this one!)


No comments: