House

House

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Commentary on the Real Estate Market

As most of you know, I am a real estate agent. There is an awesome website out there called www.LovelyListing.com that features odd and amazing listings. I have a link to it in my sidebar, but I just HAVE to include a copy of this post in my main blog.


Dear Countrywide, I am Fine. Hope You Are Well.Quantcast

funny real estate - Financing is a Serious Pain

Aww, look! Another happy Countrywide customer, so pleased with their experience that they wrote them a thank you letter.

Note to furriners: Countrywide is pretty much the evilest villain in the American financial crisis. It has the twirliest moustache, the creepiest hunch, the darkest eyebrows. Booo! Hiss!

Found by: SC
funny real estate - Financing is a Serious Pain


You can't see it very well in this picture, but on one wall it says, "Thank you" and on the other wall it says "Countrywide." Obviously, these people were less than happy with the service they received from the bank! I think you can see it better if you go straight to the source.


No comments: