House

House

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Patience and Pictures and a Belated Halloween

I just realized today how long it has been since I posted on the blog. Part of the reason is that the days drag by as I wait to post the exciting news that our baby is born. Obviously, it has not happened yet. Of course, it doesn't help that I misplaced the necessary cord for offloading my camera since Halloween.

So, as I learn once again to be patient, here are some pictures of Halloween and other fun things this month so far.

On Halloween, we went to Little Haunts at This Is The Place Heritage Park. The girls all got their faces painted:

Sunny

Missy

Kandy

The hay ride, quite possibly Buster's favorite part!
Or was it the choo-choo?
Ben, Buster, Kandy, Missy, Sunny

Ready for trick-or-treating!
Ben, Buster (Winnie-the-Pooh), Missy (Jasmine), Kandy (Japanese girl
), Sunny (Cinderella)

Buster loved his jacket and wanted to wear it every time h
e managed to find it until I packed it away.

Buster comes running every time he hears the vacuum.

Hopefully, my next post will have the details of our newest arrival. My due date is November 18, which is approaching. We are all anxious to to meet this little person and to find out if it's a girl or a boy! And if I don't get back to this soon, I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: