House

House

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Nursery!

Buster went to nursery at church for the first time on Sunday. Two days later, he has a runny nose, cough, and watery eyes. Coincidence? I don't think so. Well, at least he enjoyed it, and hopefully, he will be well enough by Sunday to go back.

It was nice to not have to worry about him. It was a couple of weeks early, but with our callings, Ben and I just can't keep him with us. I teach Sunday School and play the piano in Relief Society, and Ben was just called as the executive secretary, which oftentimes keeps him out of classes.

3 comments:

Natalia said...

My little boy has been old enough to go to nursery for a while, but he's never gone because his nap time is right in the middle of the day, during church. I'm glad Buster was able to go and have a good time!

Cutey said...

Don't give that. I'm sure you have plenty of sweet older ladies who would love to watch him.

Smendrick said...

They would love to watch him, perhaps, but he is still so stranger shy that I don't think he would appreciate it much! I was worried that his stranger anxiety would prevent him going to nursery, but I guess all the cool toys make up for it.