Dino Bites

Dino Bites

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Dental Dilemma Follow-up

So the dentist called this morning...I have 3 options: 1)Give an IV for full sedation, 2)Force her to take the oral sedative, or 3)Wait 6 months and have her checked again. Obviously the cavities won't go away, but maybe they won't be a whole lot worse. Right now they're so small that they weren't even going to give her local anesthetic.

My mom wants to know if they can just give her a shot instead of a full IV. I should have asked. In the meantime, the dentist said, "It would be best if you could just get her to take the medicine." Duh, like I didn't know that. I dare HIM to try and give it to her!

No comments: