House

House

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Under the Toe


Kandy was singing "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" in the car the other day. In case you don't know the lyrics:

I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus
Underneath the mistletoe last night.
She didn't see me creep
Down the stairs to have a peep;
She thought that I was tucked up
in my bedroom fast asleep.

Then, I saw Mommy tickle Santa Claus
Underneath his beard so snowy white;
Oh, what a laugh it would have been
If Daddy had only seen
Mommy kissing Santa Claus last night.


Kandy suggested that I should kiss Santa! Sunny piped up and said, "She wouldn't want to kiss him under a toe, though!"



And speaking of the Man in Red, Sunny was talking to Ben the other day about what she wants for Christmas.

"Daddy, I want you to buy me a Baby Alive doll."

"Why do you want me to buy it for you? Didn't you ask Santa for one?"

"Yeth, Daddy, but Kandy hath been athking him for an American Girl Doll for three yearth, and she hathn't gotten it! I don't think he'll bring me a Baby Alive."

Given some of her comments lately, I'm not sure if Kandy believes in Santa. I think Sunny does, but she doesn't seem to have much faith in his actions.

I can't wait to see their faces on Christmas morning.

No comments: