House

House

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Long Time, No Blog

It has been over a month since I updated. The biggest reason is that my right arm is having tons of issues. I can't type very long at all. I don't know if it's carpal tunnel, tennis elbow, or "perchance a brilliant combination of both." The pain has been steadily getting worse. It started when Abel was very young, and I thought it was just from carrying his car seat. Not so, or at least, not just that.

Also, October was crazy. I started babysitting extra kids. I'm very grateful because until this fell in my lap, I was contemplating returning to work for some extra cash. Now I still get to be home with my own kids. The older girls also had 2 weeks off of school. During those two weeks, I had various combinations of children. One day I had 10 kids here under 10 years of age. Most of the time, I had about 8. Crazy.

I also lost my card reader and camera cable. Last I saw the card reader, it was in the hands of Buster. Yikes. So I'm anxious to post Halloween pictures, but it's not going to happen today.

Well, my arm is protesting, and it's snack time for two cute 2-year-old boys. I hope you are all excited for a fabulous holiday season!

No comments: