House

House

Friday, May 29, 2009

Thpeech Impediment

Ben was getting some applesauce for Buster, and he called it "applethauthe." Sunny, who has a lisp, tried to correct him. The following conversation was rather entertaining, as it went something like this:

Ben: Do you want some applethauthe?
Sunny: No, Daddy, it'th not applethauthe, it'th apple-THAUTHE.
Ben: That's what I said, applethauthe.
Sunny: (trying very hard) No, it'th apple-THAUTHE!
Ben: Oh, you mean applesauce.
Sunny: Yeth, that'th what I thaid, applethauthe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha that's cute! When Andrew was little he used to say "C's" wrong. So one time in the car he saw a yellow corvette and got so excited and said "Look Aunt Pam! A yellow torvette!"
I said "It IS a yellow torvette!"
Drew:No, not torvette, TOR-vette
Me:That's what I said, torvette
Andrew: It's not torvette, it's TOR-vette!
Me: Oh, CORvette
Drew: Yeah, that's what I said.


Kids are so cute ;)