House

House

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Q & A with Kandy (8) Missy (6) and Sunny (3)

My sister-in-law posted this, and I just had to do it, too!

If you have a kid old enough to answer, do this...it was really worth it for the laughs!!
Cut and paste these questions and ask your kids their answers....

These are all direct quotes (except changing things from “you” to “she/her,” etc). Some of them make sense, some of them I have no idea where they came from!

1. What is something mom always says to you?
K: Do your homework.
M: I love you, Missy.
S: Get my shoes and coat on.

2. What makes mom happy?
K: When I help with my brother.
M: Doing good things for her.
S: Getting shoes and coat on by myself

3. What makes mom sad?
K: When I don’t obey her.
M: Not obeying her.
S: When I get hurt.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
K: Say silly things
M: Tickling me
S: By doing silly faces

5. What was your mom like as a child?
K: Very curious.
M: Cute.
S: Not jumping on her bed.

6. How old is your mom?
K: 32
M: 31
S: I don’t know.

7. How tall is your mom?
K: 6 feet 7 inches
M: Like, I don’t know. About a quarter and a half.
S: Like ...this tall. (Pointing to my head)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
K: Play on Facebook.
M: Play with me.
S: Go places with Buster.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
K: Play the computer.
M: Work.
S: Do mommy boring stuff

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
K: Being a babysitter
M: Money.
S: Mad

11. What is your mom really good at?
K: Having fun with her kids.
M: Washing the dishes.
S: Winning. “You’re good at winning and losing, huh?”

12. What is your mom not very good at?
K: Being neat.
M: Dancing.
S: Playing games on her computer. (I’m not sure she understood the question...)

13. What does your mom do for a job?
K: Do real estate.
M: Play on the computer.
S: Do stuff that we do happy things.

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
K: Healthy choice meals.
M: Healthy choice meals. (I do eat those for lunch a lot. I prefer hot lunches to sandwiches.)
S: Chicken

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
K: She makes really good spaghetti.
M: Having her as a mommy.
S: Playing games with me.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
K: Ariel
M: Larry
S: Ostrich

17. What do you and your mom do together?
K: Go shopping
M: play games
S: Play games with each other.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
K: We both have dry hands and get weather cracks
M: We both have one hand that doesn’t have any cracks.
S: Like, we grow. (Thanks, Sid the Science Kid.)

19. How are you and your mom different?
K: She plays on the computer a lot, and I do my homework.
M: She has glasses and I don’t.
S: Of doing the things Momma doesn’t know. We know how to build a fort on the couch, and she doesn’t know that.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
K: Give me kisses and hugs.
M: By smiling at me.
S: Of doing the things Momma says I have to do.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
K: He’s handsome.
M: He goes to work.
S: You love him because he’s your very bestest daddy of mine.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
K: Anywhere with her kids.
M: To the store.
S: Visiting teaching.

2 comments:

Cutey said...

That cracks me up!

Tami said...

Very cute list!! I just read it out loud with your parents here and we all loved it. Your girls are so cute!